Saturday 18 January 2014

Sweets: Ombre White Chocolate covered Red Velvet Cake Balls



Does anyone else love cake that's really dense? You know, the kind where you have some and feel full and satisfied instantly?

Well let I know I do! There's something about eating smaller portions of cake that I like - It's like your eating so little yet your so satisfied so you don't feel like you have to run 10 kms to get rid of the calories!

These Red Velvet Cake Balls are some of my favourite sweets of all time! I made these recently and wanted to take them to work for everyone to have a try, but mysteriously over the weekend they all disappeared….. in mine and my hubby bellies :)

These will make a great Valentines Day gift or a perfect addition to a dessert bar - I know I'll be making some for Valentines Day - you should too!






No comments:

Post a Comment