Wednesday 1 January 2014

What I'm loving right now - Summer Edition



Most people that know me, know that I'm a big fan of anything coral, gold & polka dots - if you can combine all those together, I'm one giddy lady!

Over the last month or so I've really been loving a more minimalist make up look… now that's not to say I leave the house without a slick of makeup on my mug, but I've really embraced a lighter eye & colourful lip.


So I thought I'd share with you a few of the items I'm currently loving.


1. My Oroton purse is my absolute love at the moment. Favourite colour, soft leather & enough space for my trusty phone & lippy - how could I go wrong? This is an absolute bargain at the moment at $137.50! http://www.oroton.com/view-all-wallets/medina-large-multi-pocket-zip-around/w1/i2889517_1001246/


2. I'm loving this little head scarf, it's such a beautiful colour & pattern which really brightens up a plain outfit. I purchased mine at Lovisa for $9.99, it's not available anymore, but this one is super gorgeous too http://www.lovisa.com.au/multicolour-paisley-print-headband.html


3. As I was saying, I really enjoy having a 'lighter' face of make up, & I'm loving this gorgeous Napoleon Perdis bronzer swept across my face. You can pick this up from any Napoleon Perdis stores for $60 http://napoleonperdis.com/aus/makeup/cheeks/bronze-patrol.html


4. Continuing on with my love of coral & a bright lippy - this Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya 027 is a winner! There is nothing better than being able to swipe a lippy on without worry about if you have made a right mess of yourself without a mirror ;) this product is very moisturising, has great colour pigmentation and comes in a range of beautiful colours for summer. Priceline is having 30% at the moment, bringing them down to $15.36 http://www.priceline.com.au/cosmetics/lips/lipstick/colorburst-lip-butter-2.55-g


5. If you managed to pop in to Myer recently I'm sure you would of noticed the gorgeous Karen Walker Home range on display. How can you go wrong with gold polka dot home wares  I purchased these mugs and the napkins to match…. I'm kicking myself now for not picking up the plates too, as I believe the line in now unfortunately out of stock :(


6. I've had the Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 for about a year and a half now & I use it pretty much everyday, that's how much I love this product. The beiges & golds are the perfect shades & have great pigmentation, it's an absolute must in anyones collection. I purchased mine from Beauty Bay, but it's sold out, so straight from the Urban Decay website for $52 http://www.urbandecay.com/urban-decay/eye-makeup/naked2/282.html


7. I picked this gorgeous Philosophy melon daiquiri 3-in-1 shower gel recently from David Jones & it is gorgeous!  It's a shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath all in one which I love - I've mainly been using it as a shower girl, but I did wash my hair with it and love love loved the smell of my hair afterwards! I do think it is a bit on the expensive side at $30, but I'm sure it can be found elsewhere cheaper http://www.adorebeauty.com.au/philosophy/philosophy-melon-daquiri-shampoo-shower-gel-bubble-bath.html


What are you currently loving? I would love to hear your summer favourites :)

I hope you enjoyed this post & a big Happy New Years Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment